Replacement Loading Dock Leveler Parts
We specialize in providing aftermarket loading dock parts directly to professional service personnel. If you have staff that maintains your loading docks we can provide them the parts. Make sure anyone doing repairs or installation of parts is properly trained, uses appropriate safety precautions, and is certified to do the work for which they are tasked. We do not provide tech support as we don't employ authorized installers. There are a lot of very talented service personnel that can install parts. If you need a referral, we would be glad to see if there is someone in your area that is qualified.
Our sales office is in Southern California. We gladly serve anywhere the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Please email me email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are staffed to respond to email outside of office hours so don't hesitate to email us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
You can also use the contact form below.
If you would prefer to mail us, we would be glad to hear from you.
13089 Peyton Dr
Chino Hills, California 91709
For will-call order please contact us for the warehouse address.
To get your part to you quickly we ship from warehouses in both California and Wisconsin. Most of our orders are shipped within 24 hours. That said, it can take up to a week at times due to numerous issues. We are trying to fix the ones under our control. If we think it will take more than a week we will email you and inform you ASAP.
Here is a map showing the approximate shipping times for the United States.
We are currently unable to provide shipping times for Canada and Mexico. The shipping is by the best method as deemed by Parts Brite unless the customer agrees to pay any applicable accessorial charges.
Please be aware we that because of COVID-19 our shipping partner UPS can no longer guarantee ship dates. This is from the UPS site:
Suspension of Service Guarantee
Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.
- What must I do to return a part?
- You must email Parts Brite (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return to alert us to the fact that you will be returning goods and obtain a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) form. You will need our PO number to obtain an RGA.
- You must include a copy of the RGA with the returned parts that include your explanation of why the part(s) are being returned.
- You must pay the return shipping charges.
- The parts must be received in the same condition as they were shipped. Adequate packaging must be used when returning parts. No credit will be issued for parts received back damaged due to poor packaging. Any hydraulic components that are not completely drained of fluids before returning will be refused at time of delivery.
- Parts special ordered for you from another source as well as electrical/electronic parts are not returnable unless there has been an arrangement made before the purchase. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders will be filled at the current price.
- How long do I have to return an item?
- The part must have been purchased no longer than 60 days before the request for return, and the RGA is only valid for 1 (one) month from the date it was issued.
- When do I get my refund?
- Once the part has been returned to Multi-Fab and inspected. In general about two to three weeks after it arrives back to Multi-Fab.
- A restocking charge will be assessed on all returns ordered incorrectly by your company or if we were not informed in advance of the reason for the return. The standard restocking charge is 25%.
- Can I cancel before it ships?
- If you cancel before the product is shipped, there is no restocking fee unless it's a specialty part. If the part is specialty not stocked by Multi-Fab, we will try to cancel from our supplier and will pass on any cancellation fee.
- What about if a part is defective?
- We have a one year warranty on all our stock parts. We will replace the part at no charge to you. We may need the item back so we would issue a call tag to get the defective part back. Once we get it back for inspection, we will issue a credit for the invoice of the new part shipped including the freight to get it there. If we choose to have you dispose of the part instead of wasting shipping cost and time, we will send out the replacement at no charge. These steps would be taken to our discretion.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
PurchaseParts Brite, LLC is a distributor for Multi-Fab Products, LLC.
All orders must be a minimum value of $50 net price.